Enhance your recent 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with an OFSY Vinyasa Apprenticeship!
Refine your skills & get real-world teaching experience under the supportive guidance of a Om Factory mentor.
Each 12-week apprenticeship is custom-tailored to match your needs with a mentor who best complements
your development. Start yourself on the path to teaching with confidence today!
OFSY’s Vinyasa Apprenticeship Program is an extension of our 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training and is designed specifically to provide recent graduates and new yoga teachers the opportunity to gain real-world teaching experience and refine their skills under the guidance of an Om Factory mentor. Each 12-week mentorship is custom-tailored to match up the needs of the apprentice with a mentor who can best support their development.
The process of working with a mentor provides space for new teachers to identify their target areas of growth, to cultivate their unique strengths, and to receive feedback for accurate self-assessment. The role of your mentor is to help you clarify your vision as a teacher, establish your authenticity, integrate your knowledge into the classroom, and guide you in creating an uplifting experience for students.
• Apprentices are accepted into one of three 4-month long semesters.
• Duration of the program is 12 consecutive weeks within the semester.
• Start & end dates are decided once accepted and paired with a mentor.
• Apprentices meet with their mentor at the beginning of the program to
discuss goals & develop a timeline to track their progress.
• Apprentices must teach a weekly public class during the Apprenticeship period
that will be observed by your mentor every other week.
• OFSY will work to find a schedule that fits with BOTH mentor & apprentice's needs.
• Counts towards the Continuing Education Unit (CEU) requirements
for Yoga Alliance® Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
• Each 3-month apprenticeship includes 10-15 contact hours
& 10-20 non-contact hours.
2017 OFSY Vinyasa Apprenticeships
SUMMER 2017 / May - Aug / Apply by April 10
FALL 2017 / Sept - Dec / Apply by August 15
WINTER 2018 / Jan - April / Apply by December 15
$750 / per 12-week mentorship
$550 / OFSY graduates
3-Month Unlimited Class Pass included with tuition!
Valid at all Om Factory NYC locations.
Counts towards Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) requirement for Yoga Alliance® registered teachers.
• Graduation from Om Factory 200/250-Hour
Teacher Training or equivalent program.
• We encourage certified teachers who have taken
a break and would like to resume teaching to apply.
• Must have prior group teaching experience.*
*Recent grads may teach OF Community Classes for this requirement.
• Space is limited to ensure maximum support to participants.
• If enrollment is full, applicants may be "wait listed" or
deferred until the next available apprenticeship period.
• Weekly classes are unpaid for the duration of this program.
• Apprentices may teach additional OF Community Classes.
• Participation in OFSY Teacher Trainings or Apprenticeships
does not guarantee employment at Om Factory.
Our mentors are highly-qualified Om Factory teachers at the 500HR level, 200 ERYT, or Master teachers (5+ years) in their style.
Mentor assignments depend on availability & compatibility with apprentice's needs. Mentor requests will be considered.
For more information about OFSY's Vinyasa Apprenticeship Program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org