Take aerial teaching to new heights with OFSY's Advanced-Aerial Yoga Teacher Training program!
OFSY's Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training (ADV-AYTT) is a 16-hour one-weekend intensive created to give Certified Aerial Yoga Teachers the necessary tools to sequence intelligent, interesting, and challenging classes to students at the intermediate & advanced level.
Om Factory's particular style of Aerial Yoga was developed over several years by its Core Aerial Faculty and continues to be shaped by our aerial community. Our advanced classes are a blend of yoga and circus, philosophy, and play time. Our intention during ADV-AYTT is to introduce participants to advanced skills, how to safely spot them and how to sequence for them in class. This program builds on the existing skills of teachers to help their students fly to new heights.
We encourage OFSY AYTT graduates to apply, however graduates of ANY Aerial Yoga Teacher Training may apply. Other well-qualified candidates will also be considered.
• Minimum ONE year experience teaching Aerial Yoga OR
minimum TWO years dedicated Intermediate level Aerial Yoga practice.
• Must be comfortable inverting in the air and working 15 feet above the floor.*
* See video below demonstrating our inversion requirement.
You MUST be able to perform this skill to apply to the Advanced Aerial teacher training.
• Advanced Aerial Sequencing
• Conditioning for Advanced Aerial Yoga
• Advanced Transitions
• Advanced Aerial Asana/Cirque
• Spotting Advanced Tricks
• Advanced Aerial Philosophy
• OFSY Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training manual.
• Sample Aerial Sequences. Inspiration for aerial yoga level 2,
aerial yoga level 3 and open level classes with some advanced students.
• OFSY Online Video Library Access. Access to videos of all the covered skills
• Certificate of Completion from OFSY Advanced Aerial Teacher Training.
For more information about our 16-Hour Advanced Aerial Teacher Training, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
16-Hour Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training / WINTER 2022
JANUARY 22&23, 2022
One Weekend Intensive:
Saturday, 9am - 6pm
Sunday, 8am - 4pm
$700 Early Bird (by December 15, 2021)
$800 Full Tuition
$550 OFSY AYTT Graduate Discount
$20 application fee.
Aerial Yoga / WINTER-SPRING 2022
February 12 - April 10, 2022
3 Weekends & 6 Wednesdays
Led by Kevin Bigger, Janie Prince & Kristina Cubrilo Santos
Aerial Mellow Flow / TBD 2021
Next Available Training: TBD 2021
Led by Kevin Bigger & Maisah Hargett
For more information about our 16-Hour Advanced-Aerial Teacher Training, email us at email@example.com!