Refresh your teaching skills & return to being a student by learning new techniques while you
acquire the Continuing Ed Credits you need to maintain your certification. OFSY is happy to host
these special courses, led by experts in their fields. Check out what's coming up below.
9-Day Forrest Yoga Morning Intensive Series
When: MAY 12 - 20, 2018
8am - 12:30pm
Where: Om Factory Fashion District
Who: Heidi Sormaz & Cat Allen
Cost: 9-Day Series:
$950 / $850 before 4/15
$105 / $95 before 4/15
(No Drop-ins for last two days.)
Experience a blissful Forrest Yoga practice & ceremony!
Join Heidi every morning for a full immersion into traditional Forrest Yoga Ceremony and a 3.5-hour Forrest Yoga class that will ignite your spirit and set you up for the rest of your day. Each day is a magical experience for your body, mind & spirit.
• Up-level your personal practice
• Enjoy investing in your own self-care
• Detoxify your body and your mind
• Learn to work with and heal any injuries you may have
• Experience ways to make advanced poses accessible
• Open to yoga teachers & experienced yoga practitioners of all yoga styles.
• Must either be a certified Forrest Yoga teacher or a teacher
with a minimum three years experience in teaching.
• Students are welcome to attend all nine intensives OR
sign up for individual drop-ins. Drop-ins not available for the last two days.
• All applications must be approved by the Forrest Yoga team.
"My first love was the study of the mind. As an academic, I experimented with unwinding cognitive habits (habitual thinking) through specific attention and meditation work. I bring these principles to the yoga room, encouraging you to work with your minds as specifically as you work with your body. This helps you to understand and transform the habits that keep you stuck in your body and life. Working in this way helped me move through my own challenges dealing with severe anxiety and recovering from an eating disorder." — Heidi Sormaz
For more detailed info about the 2018 Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training, please visit forrestyoga.com.