Enhance your recent 50- or 250-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with an OFSY Apprenticeship!
Refine your skills & get real-world teaching experience under the supportive guidance of a Om Factory mentor.
Each Aerial Apprenticeship is custom-tailored to match your needs with a mentor who best complements
your development. Start yourself on the path to teaching with confidence today!
OFSY’s Aerial Yoga Apprenticeship Program is part of your continued yoga studies and is highly recommended, though not required, for all recent Aerial Yoga Teacher Training graduates who wish to refine their teaching style. Om Factory's Aerial Apprenticeships provide a framework for teachers to strengthen their teaching voice, clarify their cueing, gain practical experience in class assisting & teaching students, and receive feedback from an experienced mentor.
• Observation of 5 Aerial Yoga classes taught by their mentor
• Assisting in 30 Aerial Yoga classes taught by mentors/faculty
• Practice teaching during mentor's classes
• Apprentices must teach 10 Om Factory Aerial Yoga Community Classes,
and receiving mentor feedback.
• Apprenticeship may be completed in 4-6 months based on availability.
• Must be a certified 200-Hour Yoga instructor.
• Graduation from OFSY's 50- or 250-Hour Teacher Training
or equivalent Aerial Yoga training program.
• Space is limited in order to ensure maximum support
to enrolled Aerial Apprenticeship participants.
• Community Classes are unpaid for the duration of the program.
• Participation in OFSY Teacher Trainings or Apprenticeship
programs does not guarantee employment at Om Factory.
Our mentors are highly-qualified Om Factory Aerial Yoga teachers. Mentor assignments depend on
availability & compatibility with apprentice's needs. Mentor requests will be considered.
For more information about OFSY's Vinyasa Apprenticeship Program, contact us at email@example.com