Enhance your 50-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with an OFSY Apprenticeship!
Refine your skills and get real-world teaching experience under the guidance of an Om Factory mentor.
Apprenticeships are custom-tailored to your needs. Start on the path to teaching with confidence today.
OFSY’s Aerial Yoga Apprenticeship Program is part of your continued yoga studies and is highly recommended, though not required, for all recent Aerial Yoga Teacher Training graduates who wish to refine their teaching style. Om Factory's Aerial Apprenticeships provide a framework for teachers to strengthen their teaching voice, clarify their cueing, gain practical experience in class assisting & teaching students, and receive feedback from an experienced mentor.
• Observation of 5 Aerial Yoga classes taught by your mentor.
• Assisting in 30 Aerial Yoga classes taught by mentors/faculty.
• Practice teaching during mentor's classes.
• Apprentices must teach 10 Om Factory Aerial Yoga Community Classes,
and receive mentor feedback.
• Apprenticeship may be completed in 4-6 months based on availability.
2021 OFSY Aerial Apprenticeships
Enrollment is ongoing.
$950 / $600 (OFSY grads)
Apprentices will have access to
Aerial Yoga Classes at OM Factory.
• Must be a certified 200-Hour Yoga instructor.
• Graduation from OFSY’s 50-Hour Teacher Training
or equivalent Aerial Yoga training program.
• Space is limited in order to ensure maximum support
to enrolled Aerial Apprenticeship participants.
• Community Classes are unpaid for the duration of the program.
• Participation in OFSY Teacher Trainings or Apprenticeship
programs does not guarantee employment at Om Factory.
For questions about OFSY's Aerial Apprenticeship Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mentors are highly-qualified Om Factory Aerial Yoga teachers. Mentor assignments
subject to availability & compatibility with apprentice's needs. Mentor requests will be considered.